The first thing she said this morning was, "I go play snow!" We hadn't even had breakfast yet and she was ready to go build a snow castle. I was able to convince her that she needed to eat first but as soon as she was finished with breakfast she was asking for her jacket and bibs. The temperature outside was a bit warmer today so the snow was just right for making a snowman. As soon as we were finished building our snowman, Emmy asked if he could talk. I told her that he was only pretend. She then asked for a hat so that he could talk. (Can you tell what cartoon she watched this week?) I told her that we didn't have a special hat to make "Frosty" (Emmy named him) talk and that we were just going to use one of her hats. We finished "Frosty" and topped him off with her snow cap, scarf, a couple of chocolate candy cane cookie eyes and a sweet potato nose (we were out of carrots). Once "Frosty" was finished, we invited Ashy to come out and see him. She couldn't resist playing just a bit so she and Emmy played catch with snowballs. When I told her it was time to come inside, Emmy said, "I bring Frosty in our house." I tried to explain that Frosty needed to stay outside because he would melt in our house but that is just not a concept, an almost three year old, can grasp. She finally conceded...
Frosty could stay outside.So he did.





1 comments:
Just too cute i love that snow man!
Post a Comment