I am really late in getting these pics. posted. We had Emmy's third birthday party at the beginning of last month while Nana and Papa were here. For her party, we had a small gathering at our house (about 30 people). Emmy was surrounded by friends and family for her party.
The kids took turns with a Pinata and playing Pin The Tail on the Donkey.
.
Lydia says, "What do I do with this thing?"
We let Emmy choose the meal and, as you might have guessed, we served noodles... spaghetti to be exact. She also got to choose her cake so we had a Funfetti cake (white cake mix with sprinkles mixed in).

Her theme this year was Barney, not too big a surprise, I know. Emmy had a such a good time at her party that she is still talking about it a month later.

More fun with two!

Emmy's friends, Henry and Abigail and her cousin Jasmine

Nana holding the youngest party-goer...baby Brynley!
. Lydia says, "What do I do with this thing?"
We let Emmy choose the meal and, as you might have guessed, we served noodles... spaghetti to be exact. She also got to choose her cake so we had a Funfetti cake (white cake mix with sprinkles mixed in).

Her theme this year was Barney, not too big a surprise, I know. Emmy had a such a good time at her party that she is still talking about it a month later.

More fun with two!

Emmy's friends, Henry and Abigail and her cousin Jasmine

Nana holding the youngest party-goer...baby Brynley!










0 comments:
Post a Comment