I finally figured out how to transfer video from my camera to the computer.
I am so excited!
The possibilities are endless!
Today, Emmy got to try something new at H.O.R.S.E.S. While riding sideways, she played catch with one of the "walkers". The other held onto her bottom so she could ride "hands free" and she threw and caught the ball. This was an awesome activity to work on trunk strength and she loved it... giggling the whole time!
At the end of Emmy's sessions she gets to take a few laps riding fast. It is the highlight of her day.
I am so excited!
The possibilities are endless!
Today, Emmy got to try something new at H.O.R.S.E.S. While riding sideways, she played catch with one of the "walkers". The other held onto her bottom so she could ride "hands free" and she threw and caught the ball. This was an awesome activity to work on trunk strength and she loved it... giggling the whole time!
At the end of Emmy's sessions she gets to take a few laps riding fast. It is the highlight of her day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment